So, to brush up on your content marketing basics, benefits, and blunders check out some of the interesting info below.
What is Content Marketing?
A marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience - with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
What’s the Challenge?
Successful Content Marketing can be difficult to create and sustain for a multitude of reasons. The most commonly heard reasons tend to be: It takes a lot of time and energy and it’s difficult to break through the noise and engage users. Perhaps taking a look at the below companies, that have proven themselves as breakthrough leaders in the content marketing field, will help you to enhance your own marketing endeavors.
Who Does It Best?
- Virgin Mobile via VM Live, a social newsroom that features daily content on new music, apps, etc and can be shared across various social media outlets
- American Express Unstaged live streams concerts by some of the biggest names in music
- Marriot hotel programs that allow guest to explore the area around which they will be staying in terms of food, drink, films, art, and much more
- L’Oreal Garnier Fructis and Rolling Stone who have joined forces to explore beauty within the music industry for up and coming artists
- Vanguard who recently launched a campaign called “Vanguard at the Movies” which spoofed classic movie genres of horror, drama and suspense to convey what using Vanguard doesn’t feel like.
Happy Holidays from the KobeMail Team!
Author & Editor: Caitlin Durand